Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Time

Well, we made it through school and into winter break. Time flies when you don't want it to, and I am sad to say that the break is almost over! But it has been a great one. We spent Christmas with my family this year, and I must say that it was one of the best I can remember. It was Sam and I's first married Christmas together, which made it all the more special and all the more fun. Santa brought me Audrey's old Nikon D60, which is such an awesome camera and perfect for me, as I am just starting out. I can't wait to start learning more about photography and editing. Santa brought Sam a variety of things: Sentinels of the Multiverse (a new and intense card game - one of Sam's new hobbies thanks to Ammon!), a classic edition of the Sherlock Holmes collection, a nerf football, a movie, etc. Here's to many, many more Christmases!


 
 







I have a camera!!


Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you all had the happiest of Holiday Seasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment